Daniel

Lilypie

Friday, October 17, 2008

Tagged

Lisa tagged me to write 7 random things about me. Here they are:

1.) I absolutely detest watermelon. I gag when I see people eating it. I can hardly stand to be in the same room, I hate the smell so bad. I also hate cantaloupe and honeydew.

2.) I have become almost obsessed with having clean hands. I guess it comes from being around 1st graders for 12 yrs. I have been known to have cracking dry hands because I've cleaned them so much.

3.) I am a neat freak when it comes to most drawers and folding laundry. When I fold socks or underwear, if it isn't matched up just right.... I'll start over and fold it again. I also restack the silverware in the drawer if I've found it to have fallen over. I have other drawers that I don't care about keeping organized.

4.) I love nature. I love being out in the middle of nowhere, far away from people and just listening, breathing, smelling, seeing all that is around me. I feel rejuvenated when I escape from my everyday life. I also love watching the birds in my yard. I'll sit at the window with my 2 dogs and watch birds.

5.) I am NOT a morning person. You will never find me in bed before midnight.... unless I am sick. I wish I was a morning person... then I'd be out watching all the early birds out in my yard.

6.) I love candles but don't like to light them. I have a very hard time lighting a candle that has never been lit before, I don't like the way they look once they've been burned.

7.) I lose all control over my emotions during really sad times. I have been known to be crying really hard and then just out of the blue.... start laughing hysterically. I've done this at church, at funerals, and during very sad moments in movies. I know this sounds horrible... but I really can't help it. (Just ask my dad about watching the movie "A Dog Called Skip," I just about embarrassed him to death during that movie.)

Well I hope you aren't too freaked out about my weirdness. Anyway... I tag Michelle and Holly.

2 comments:

MNK said...

Me, Michelle?
Glad to see you've added to your blog again!

Anonymous said...

I actually have the cry/laugh reflex as well. I think that it happens to me when I start to get choked up, then realize that it's a stupid thing to cry about.

I don't get hysterical though.

Brad