Daniel

Lilypie

Monday, March 2, 2009

Baby Themes

Here are pictures of the boy and girl bedding we got an awesome deal on. (I talked about this in an earlier blog entry.)
the diaper stacker


toy bag and diaper pad w/ cover




There are 2 blankets that come with this set, the summer blanket (draped over the front) and the winter blanket (draped over the back of the crib.) The sheet is super soft and is solid baby blue. Also, to the right, you can see the clothes hamper.


You can see the blanket my grandmother Warder made for me.

the window valance


a close-up view of the toile


The night light Robert bought. I thought it was so sweet that he even thought of little accessories such as this. (He bought this bedding without me being there.)


Now... on to the girlie girl bedding....

This set came with one blanket, and no pillow, clothes hamper, toy bag, or valance. I didn't mind.... I thought the materials were gorgeous and so soft!











He, of course, had to buy one for the girl too!

No comments: